The ElectraMet™ process replaces traditional conventional physical and chemical processes for dissolved metals separation from water and wastewater with automated, energy and water efficient, and economical electrochemical separation. No chemicals, no sludge, no hassle.
ElectraMet is looking for a B2B sales professional with experience providing equipment
and/or wastewater services to industrial clients. Clients include medium and large-scale process separations and wastewater treatment plants at automotive, electronics, chemical, and metal finishing manufacturers, mines, smelters, commercial, and municipal sites. Prior experience and existing personal network in these industry(ies) with potential clients and/or distributors is highly preferred.
We offer aggressive results-based variable compensation, rewarding sales team members that have the most impact driving company revenues. Strong marketing, application engineering, operational, and technical support from company internal resources so that the Sales Director can focus on developing new and existing clients and closing deals. The Sales Director is expected to be self-motivated, given freedom to create and execute a sales plan so long as the plan aligns with company minimum sales goals.
Company offers healthcare and other benefits. Option to work at our Lexington, KY headquarters or remotely. Growth potential in a small but growing company (<25 employees) with stock options, variable compensation, and other benefits. As things open-up, ability to travel locally and regionally up to 50% to customer sites, trade shows, and conferences. This position reports directly to VP Sales with support from marketing, engineering, and operations team members.
- Identify new customers.
- Identify new opportunities at existing customers.
- Qualifying leads, developing proposals, negotiating with customers, closing the deal, tracking and reporting.
- Creating and executing sales strategies, processes, and tactics.
- Feedback to marketing to improve messaging and marketing materials.
- Feedback to Engineering to improve products, support, and customer experience.
- Represent the company at major trade shows.
- 5+ years experience selling equipment and/or wastewater-related services to industry.
- Previous demonstrated success in greenfield territory for new products or services is strongly preferred.
- Previously managed sales pipeline over $1 million revenue strongly preferred.
- Previous demonstrated success selling any industrial products to relevant market verticals may be substituted for the above requirements.
- Relevant engineering or science educational background is looked on favorably.
- Demonstrated understanding of wastewater treatment systems or aqueous separation processes with relevant sales experience may be substituted for the above requirement.