PowerTech Water is looking for a highly motivated person to join the team as an Assembly/Service Technician. We are a young company working to deliver sustainable and eco-friendly solutions for removing contaminants from water. We replace traditional hazardous chemicals with an automated, clean, carbon-based electrochemical solution. No chemicals, no sludge, no hassle.
Someone who has the ability construct, pipe, and wire a modern water treatment technology is needed. The successful candidate will be able to work in industrial customer settings, be agreeable to travel to various customer sites, is adaptable to changing circumstances, and is driven by successful operation of new water treatment equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and other advantages that come with working at a small company. As we grow, so will you!
- Plumbing – Piping water treatment systems
- Electrical – Wiring and troubleshooting 24 VDC and 120/240 VAC devices
- Mechanical – Assembling various mechanical devices
- Interacting with customers
- Hands-on mechanical assembly, piping and electrical experience.
- Experience in industrial settings.
- Good people skills for interacting with customers.
- Experience in the water industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel (primarily in the eastern US)
- High school degree or equivalent required. Associates/Bachelors degree is a plus.