The very technologies that are creating a more sustainable future for us — electric vehicles, semiconductors, and solar panels — are built on a foundation of metals extracted from the earth at great financial and environmental cost. At ElectraMet®, our mission is to build a circular economy that reduces our dependence on extracting these metals from the ground. We do this by delivering a novel electrochemical technology that separates and recovers dissolved metals from process and wastewater streams.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Lexington, KY team as a part-time/co-op Assembly Technician. The successful candidate(s) will have the ability to understand equipment construction, plumbing, and/or component wiring. Other requirements are the ability to work in an industrial setting, adaptable to changing circumstances and the ability to work independently.
Potential for growth into a full-time position exists.
- Assembly of equipment. Areas of focus could include plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical work based on approved drawings and bills-of-materials.
- Reporting any corrections of assemblies to design engineering.
- Maintain company equipment in clean and working condition.
- Good housekeeping in assembly areas.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Maintaining a good open-minded attitude to others which includes communication and listening to ideas and concerns from all departments.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
- Additional tasks as assigned by management. This could include assisting in other areas of the operation.
- Hands on mechanical assembly, piping and/electrical training or experience.
- Ability to read technical drawings a plus.
- Experience in an industrial setting is a plus.
- A minimum of a high school degree or equivalent is required.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or mail to:
749 W Short St
Lexington, KY 40508